About

This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.

Discussion

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Twitter Updates

  • ...Since 2005/6, CBJ played one series, a sweep by DET; historically, there is a 48% chance they L, and a 52% chance they W the next game 1 day ago
  • Since 2005/6, PIT is 1-1 after beginning a Round 1 series with a W-L-W pattern; they also won only one of those two series... 1 day ago
  • ...Since 2005/6, LAK has only begun a Round 1 with two losses once; they followed this with four straight wins to take the series 2 days ago
  • ...Since 2005/6, SJS is 1-0 in Game 3 when they begin a Round 1 with two W's; they also won that series... 2 days ago
  • ...Since 2005/6, TBL is 1-3 after losing three games in Round 1's... 2 days ago

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 27 other followers

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 27 other followers

%d bloggers like this: